1. Hearing and Balance Centre respects the privacy of visitors to this Website. Hearing and Balance Centre will only collect personally identifiable data, such as your name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address, when it is voluntarily submitted to Hearing and Balance Centre at this Website. Hearing and Balance Centre may use this information to comply with your request for information or as otherwise disclosed to you at the specific location at which you submit your information. From time to time, Hearing and Balance Centre may consider the information to better understand your needs and how Hearing and Balance Centre can improve the quality of this Website and may use the information to contact you.
2. This Website also uses information to track the total number of visitors to this Website, the total number of visitors to each page of this Website, and the domain names and country of origin of our visitors or their internet service providers. Normally no personally identifiable information is available in this process.
3. This Website is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 18. Hearing and Balance Centre does not collect personally identifiable data from any person Hearing and Balance Centre knows to be under the age of 18.
4. The privacy policies and procedures of Hearing and Balance Centre described herein do not apply to third-party sites. Hearing and Balance Centre suggests that you contact those third-party sites directly for information on their data collection and distribution policies.
5. You expressly grant to Hearing and Balance Centre the royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, world-wide license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display and sublicense any message posted in, on, or through this Website (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
Our physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards meet or exceed current standards regarding the protection of customer information. We also require contractors and outside companies who work with us to adhere to strict privacy standards through their contracts with us. Unfortunately, no security system, or system of transmitting data over the Internet, can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, while we use commercially reasonable efforts to protect your personally identifiable information, we cannot guarantee the security of our servers, the means by which information is transmitted between your computer and our servers, or any information provided to us or to any third party through or in connection with the website. Any information that you provide to us is done so entirely at your own risk.